Our Fire & Smoke Restoration Experts Exceed Expectations
Following a property fire, the damage must be dealt with promptly and professionally. You will have at most only a day or two before the situation worsens. That’s why our experienced restoration experts tackle fire and smoke damage around the clock, offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee throughout the process. The results? You will have a happy, healthy household once more, one free from fire damage.
Our Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Process
As fire damage restoration experts, Hawaii Restoration Services will handle fire and smoke damage the right way. Our restoration process is proven, and our certified technicians have it dialed in perfectly. We’ll bring the best results to your home or business. Our process includes the following:
- We remove damaged or unsafe components and flooring from the property
- Our technicians evaluate structural framing for damage and weakened supports
- We remove or restore the HVAC system to stop smoke odor contamination
- We complete all necessary repairs to various systems in the home or business
- Finally, we treat for smoke odor, residual contaminants, and air quality concerns
Fire Damage Cleanup
If you experience a fire at your home or business, it’s important to call a restoration service right away. That’s why Hawaii Restoration Services is ready and waiting 24/7 to help with any emergencies, big or small. Our certified, highly-trained fire restoration experts will arrive quickly to assess the situation and work hard to get your life back to normal as soon as possible. We are experts at removing smoke odors and soot from walls, carpets, furniture, and personal belongings, and we use all the latest tools and techniques to get the job done right.We also offer free estimates and our services our guaranteed, so you can rest assured knowing you’ve made the right decision when calling us to provide fire damage cleanup.
Restoring your Home After Fire and Smoke Damage
A fire at your home can be devastating and make you feel out of control. One way to take a bit of that control back is by calling the highly-trained team of experts at Hawaii Restoration Services.
Here’s what we’ll do once we receive your call:
- Once we are allowed to enter the building, we will inspect your property to determine the extent of the damage.
- We will board up any windows and doors and tarp the roof to protect the interior from further damage.
- If there is water in the structure, we will remove it and set up fans and dehumidifiers to dry everything out completely.
- Next, we attack soot and smoke that has infiltrated the walls, ceilings, and other surfaces with our state-of-the-art equipment.
- We clean and disinfect your home and any salvageable belongings to their original condition.
- Finally, we restore your home by replacing drywall, painting, installing new carpet or flooring, and whatever else it takes to get you home back to the way it was before the fire.
Please keep in mind that every minute counts after a fire. The longer your home sits, the more difficult – and more expensive – it is to restore it. So call Hawaii Restoration Services as soon as you can after a fire, so that you can get back to living in the house you love.
Tackling Fire & Smoke Damage
A property fire can stem from any number of sources in a modern building, including faulty wiring, unattended cooking, an incident with smoking materials, and so on. But whatever the cause, we’ll bring high-quality, prompt fire damage restoration to your home or business. Smoke may not seem dangerous because after all, the fire is out. Unfortunately, smoke damage will simply make things worse. We understand the dangers of smoke odor contamination and will handle smoke residue and soot cleanup as well.